welcome to my blog..

let's sharing about everything experience story of my way life, everyting about achievment, eat, hope, love, and society because life it's about share everything about kindness and you must forward it to others ....nice to knowing you all :)

Friday, January 6, 2012

hai August??!!

yes you!
ya you..
that already make me open my mind to know some body..
it's not because anything and everything...
it's about your ordinary...
i don't know you before, yup absolutely don't know you...
but after all , after i know you more close, more intens, and more and more...
i know you have that others people not have..
i don't know really blessing i will be know you now, and hope after this time, tommorow, and after..
i love your ordinary, love how you give me something power for facing of the day, love how you receive me with ordinary of mine, love how you remember me if i not on the track especiall my relation with My God, love your silent between others that have something for they show, but you have way to manage your georgeous potention and explore that with your way, and the last i won't to lost your smile :)...
thanks bunch my august :), already give me new day each time ...

hope the best for us
LYM :*
BOSS




No comments:

Post a Comment