welcome to my blog..

let's sharing about everything experience story of my way life, everyting about achievment, eat, hope, love, and society because life it's about share everything about kindness and you must forward it to others ....nice to knowing you all :)

Friday, May 13, 2011

aurora whises...

Good Morning..
Good day all...
finally i have a new blog now hahaha..
introduce my self my name is aurora, i really love if you call me "au" hahhaha, because i feel more close with you all if you call me like that, even i make this blog because i wanna to start to write, yaa.. because i really love reading and writing actually, because i though i can share my experience each others if i start to writing, and i'll be explore my skill especially in blogger world hahahhaha, even i have something trust if we have a dream and idea, it's must will be we visualitation with write our dream in a paper, because we will always to remember that and make we to be consistent to grab our dream :)...
hmm, may be in my first notes, i'll be give so many information about my self ( hahahaha :) really confident to describe it!!), i'll be explained about my name now, so many people that i was meet, and when we introduce our self each others, they really interest to know "what the meaning of my name " hahhaha...
yup, i was born with name : Aurora Septy Violence, and i don't know why so many people really interest to know what the meaning of my name, especially in the last word " Violence ", ok i'll try to explain mean of my name, i really trust if word or name is something hope or blessing for the people, and i really love my name because it's my parents hoping for me :).

I realize , how important a name thats our parents give to their child, when i was sat in elementary school, when my english teacher heve absent call in the first meeting in the class..

Teacher : call me in absent..." Aurora Septy Violence"
Me : Yes sir, Present...
Teacher : Aurora, your name is really beautiful, but why the last of your name have a bad word and bad meaning...
Me :  Zinggggggg..... i don't know must to say something, to explain that ^^, hahahha, because honestly i don't know to what the meaning of my name, hahhahaha, and i only give my beautiful smile to my english teacher hahhaha....
When the aurora wishes ....
 So, after that accident, i was asked my mom, about what the meaning of my name, and my mom said, when i was born my dad really proud to be have a daughter, and he give me name like that, it's have a meaning about : Aurora is like a princess in the java, it's like " Puteri Karaton in the java history", may be my dad want to be his daughter have a attitute like a princess:) amin, and then Septy, because i was born in September month and my father really like my date and my month of my birthday ..... 17-9-1989... it's like islam date when the our Nabi Muhammad have a instruction to do "Shalat Rules", and my dad really love to make my name to be pin in their travelling bag hahhahha... my be my born date easy to remember, so i hope my dad always remember me :) and about Violence, why my mom difficult to desribe that hahhaha, and my mom said hmmm i don't know to why my dad give violence for the last my name hahahha, and i to be dispointed with it hahhaha, and i ever get coclusion " my be when my mom pregnant, my dad was watched television and saw word " VIOLENCE" but he did'nt know the meaning, and the word have bad meaning, may be he only feel the word have a beautiful sound if the word to be my name hahahha....,ok it's ok but until now i really blessing to  have that name because i to be realize my parents give that name may be wanna to be their daughter have attitute like a prince that far from the bad thing and always protect small people from "VIOLENCE", hahahahh :) amin...

having good saturday all
9:09














No comments:

Post a Comment