welcome to my blog..

let's sharing about everything experience story of my way life, everyting about achievment, eat, hope, love, and society because life it's about share everything about kindness and you must forward it to others ....nice to knowing you all :)

Friday, May 13, 2011

prepare it for my future...

honestly it's become my hope and my dream..
because the big think begin from a big dream..
and i still have a thousand dream to realize it...
" Miracle Youth Confrence (Malaysia)"
angklung performance when country session
stand of Indonesia
petronas in the nite with delegates


Pekan Ilmiah Mahasiswa Nasional (XXIII) 2010, Denpasar Bali
solid team



win the gold medal for almamater
with Prof Ganjar Rector of UNPAD




Thanks UNPAD for support us

SATYA ADI SISWA (Penghargaan Rektor UNPAD)
Satya Adi Siswa Achievment from Rector


with inspire people :)



Program Wirausaha Mahasiswa UNPAD

Enreupreuner sesion



 Unicef Panelist and Adaptation Climate Change International Forum , Bangkok
explain my project with around the world delegates for climate change adaptation

My satnd IAAS

IAAS team


Thanks Mr. Anders, Director of SENSA give me priceless moment in UN forum


Video be panelist for children and climate change


passionate dremer
10:58





No comments:

Post a Comment